Subscribe Alerts Via Feedburner

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Oh Yuva Yuvaaaa...

Have you ever seen me write outside 'romance' or 'love' related topics? Here is my first one! 

Specially written for a person called Mr. Yuvaraju - Division Director for Division B - District 82 in Toastmasters. This is my token of love and respect for this person who gave me the responsibility of Chairing a conference called Convergence, trusting my capabilities.

Well, if you're wondering what Toastmasters is all about, you should visit www.toastmasters.org

எட்ட நின்றேன் - சுடர் கொடுத்தாய்...
            சூரியனோ நீ?

கிட்ட நெருங்கினேன், சுட்டெரித்தாய் -
           சூரியன் தான் நீ!

முற்றும் உனை அடைந்தபோது தான் உணர்ந்தேன் -
      தன்னையே எரித்துக் கொண்டு பிறர்க்கு ஒளி தரும்
           சூரியனே தான் நீ என்று!

I stood away - you sourced me light...
            Are you the sun?
I used to feel it is easy to work with you, when I worked for minor events like Officers Training Program.
I started approaching you - you burnt me...
           You're indeed the sun!
When we started the works for Convergence - the Semi-Annual Conference, you drove me to achieve beyond what I believed I can. It looked tough at the beginning but leading to an unbelievable growth.
Only after I reached you, I understood -
           You're indeed the sun which burns itself to source light to others!
It is just towards the end I realized how much you trusted me and gave the opportunity chair the Convergence event, despite the fact that I'm so much younger to the people whom I had to work with! It's a great risk that you took by trusting me, I would say.. Will cherish this opportunity forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment